Command & Control
When things go wrong organisations and the staff involved quickly find out that managing a crisis and making potentially life threatening decisions are a completely different set of skills. For senior management, who feel an obligation to take control, this can be very distressing and unnerving. Thankfully significant business interruptions don't happen every day, but that's a double edged sword, without some previous training managing a crisis or emergency can literally make or break an organisation.
Sapira's team of consultants and trainers have all held senior command & control posts and know what it takes to take control and lead effectively. Our team includes former senior police officers, firemen and senior executives who have been involved in real life business incidents where the survival of the business, the safety of staff and ultimate recovery of trade have been paramount.
Previous contracts undertaken have included :-
- Training of Incident Commanders & Scene Controllers
- Live, practical scenarios, involving assessment of the key elements of the defined Incident Management Process
- Access Control, live testing of your systems, building lock down and response to demonstrations or intruders followed by mitigation training
- First Response Alarm, Dynamic Risk Assessment, Incident Command Post
- Making the first radio call (NITS)
- Responding to the incident or emergency the DODAR principles
We've provided this service for Banks, Insurance Companies, the Pharmaceutical & Laboratory industry as well as Government Agencies. We are always happy to provide references and direct contact with clients.
Our Command & Control Courses are unique, interesting and challenging. You will be given time with our trainers in developing and honing skills not normally learned or taught in the business environment.