Sapira is a UK based Management Consultancy & Training Organization with a number of strategic alliances with specialist independent companies and individuals. We provide “consultants and trainers” who work together in the field of Business Continuity, Sustainability and Integrated Threat and Risk Management.
Sapira Capabilities & Key Features
- An expandable resource of trained and approved consultants
- International Capability
- Breadth and Depth of Risk Management Expertise
- Specific Skill Sets covering – Environment, Physical, Technical, Systemic and Human
Sapira - UK POOL OF RESOURCE (see image >)
The Sapira Methodology
The Sapira process and methodology is the corner stone for every project that we undertake. This methodology developed by our Managing Partner Mark East in 1991 is the building block of our Integrated Business Threat Model. It helps our clients to build due diligence, a portfolio of evidence of compliance and, where necessary, a full Business Continuity Resource.
The methodology includes:-
- The Sapira Process (Survey, Assess, Plan, Implement, Review, Audit)
- Consultants & Trainers Pool of Resource
- Product and Service Provision
- Risk Management Training in all fields
Sapira Network Capabilities
By taking a holistic approach to threat management Sapira provide an enviable “Pool of Resource” stocked with specialists who are experts in their own field. This allows us to have the capability to recruit and train additional resource as required who then work to the Sapira standard and methodology.
Recent "Areas of Activity"
- Integrated Management Training
- Command & Control, Spill Response, First Aid, Fire Warden
- Chemical Awareness Training
- Implementation and Auditing of Management Systems
- Business Continuity Management
- COMAH - Implementation and Exercising
- Development and Auditing of Emergency Documentation
- Fire Safety Audits
- Executive Training & Selection